Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whats a good protective case/cover for the iPod Touch Gen 4?

Hello. I just recently purchased an iPod 4th Gen and I was looking to buy a good cover/case that offers good protection. I looked on Amazon to see some reviews, but I can not decide. I was thinking maybe something Belkin, or maybe one of those Silicon-Hard Plastic hybrids. I thank you for any assistance.

iPod touch

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 4:09 PM

Otterbox Survivor

6 replies

Feb 17, 2013 5:55 AM in response to Virgil328509

Okay so it looks like I might just get the Griffin Survivor, since it seems to have some, what looks like rubber or some cloth-like material where the back of the iPod rests. However, I am wondering if the Otterbox Defender has that to? I watched some video reviews, and I didn't see any, but I think I read somewhere that the defender model got a revamp. Any advice with this?

Also, should I invest in some screen protectors? I know both these cases have them, but would it hurt to have more? Thank you very much for any assistance.

Feb 17, 2013 1:54 PM in response to lllaass

No after some more reviews, I'm again unsure as to which to get Otterbox Defender or Griffin Survior, and now maybe just a hard Rubber case with some screen shields.

Reason I am unsure is because some reviews have stated that the product fails, like falling down, the iPod screen cracks, or even for example, with the Defends. Some one stated that their defender cracked the screen, due to the tightness of it. So I suppose now I am asking if anyone has struggled using either of these? My iPod Touch will be arriving here soon, and I'll like to keep it safe.

Thanks for any help.

Whats a good protective case/cover for the iPod Touch Gen 4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.