Skip navigation

AppleTV- Error loading content, please try again later

571 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2013 10:11 AM by iheartspankings RSS
iheartspankings Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 16, 2013 7:20 PM

I'm so frustrated that I'm ready to rip my hair out.

Some of my movies just wont play no matter what I do. I have about 50 movies in iTunes and I can get about 3 of them to stream to my TV via AppleTV. I have no idea why some movies wont play and some will? I've seen a lot of this problem online searching through forums, but haven't found a solution that has worked.

The movies play in iTunes just fine, but when I swith it to AppleTV via iTunes, or try to load them directly via AppleTV I get the "This content can't be loaded. Please try again later" error. It's constantly happening. All the movies show up in my library, they just wont load or play. What gives?

I have home sharing turned on and I just don't understand why one movie will play, but others never will.

Apple TV

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.