Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp windows 7 wireless not working.

Hello, So I am using a macbook pro (mid 2010) running mountain lion 10.8.2. I have gone through the bootcamp process and installed windows 7 professional but the wireless internet does not work.. any suggestions to fix this please? (bootcamp 5.0.0)

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 3:31 AM

http://support.apple.com/downloads/#bootcamp

Try looking for the drivers here.

17 replies

Mar 8, 2014 3:10 PM in response to jvel90

Ok so I have the same problem except I did follow all instructions and did install the drivers from within windows. Only thing is the only drivers there were was graphics and audio, no network...So where can I get the appropriate network driver needed for a bootcamped windows?

Mar 8, 2014 3:55 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

Not for me for some reason...I got them from bootcamp. By checking that middle box that lets apple get you windows software. All that was contained, which i installed in windows, was graphics and audio drivers along with a folder for apple stuff. Im trying now to get a bootcamp update maybe but my macbook is brand new and should be fully updated...

Mar 8, 2014 4:00 PM in response to Community User

If all the drivers are not in the Windows support software you are not getting the support software from within Boot Camp Assistant. If they are in the package then you are not properly installing the Windows support software.

I assume, because you did not tell us, except to say you have the same problem, that you have a 2010 Macbook Pro running Mountain Lion 10.8.2.

Mar 8, 2014 4:15 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

I do not know the year of my macbook pro. My mom bought it for me for xmas. It runs osx 10.9.2

Again to repeat myself. I went into book camp assistant, checked the middle box which allows apple to install software for windows 7. Then I go into windows open my usb stick and instal the newly added drivers aquired from said process. All that is in there is video and audio drivers along with a folder containing apple stuff. No network driver, internet will not connect.

Bootcamp windows 7 wireless not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.