Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it recommended to buy a SSD from macsales?

Hello.

I have a MacBook Air Mid-2012 11-inch with 64 GB of storage. Now i only have about 2 GB of space left, and i saw that it is possible to replace the SSD from Apple with an SSD from macsales.com. (OWC)

My question is, is this a good purchase? I dont want to harm anything in my computer.

Link to SSD

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 3:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 7:06 AM

OWC is a reputable vendor and many of us have found its products to be reliable and the support the company provides exemplary. I doubt there any any 3rd party vendors recommended more highly on this site and I'd not hesitate to buy the upgrade from OWC if I needed it. Be that as it may, you are ultimately responsible for how it gets installed in your computer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2013 7:06 AM in response to Filip Horvei

OWC is a reputable vendor and many of us have found its products to be reliable and the support the company provides exemplary. I doubt there any any 3rd party vendors recommended more highly on this site and I'd not hesitate to buy the upgrade from OWC if I needed it. Be that as it may, you are ultimately responsible for how it gets installed in your computer.

Is it recommended to buy a SSD from macsales?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.