Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was using the iCloud for my iPod and had recorded an important Voice Memo on the device. Before I was able to store it on my computer, the device stopped working. I have the data on the Cloud, how can I get that back to my iMac?

I was using the iCloud for my iPod and had recorded several irreplaceable Voice Memos. It went up to the Cloud, but I wasn't too savvy with the Cloud at that point, so it wasn't syncronizing to my home computer. So, the thing is that the iPod died and the backup is in the Cloud and I would like to load the backup to my iMac to recover my data. How can I do that? Thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 9:13 AM

The only way is to restore an iPod (or iPad or iPhone) from the iCloud backup of your iPod. Then transfer the VM to your computer.

4 replies

Feb 17, 2013 11:13 AM in response to lllaass

The new device I got to replace the iTouch is a iPad and I don't see the playlist I created with previous voice memos on it at all. Is there any way to access them on the iPad? If I erase the iPad and restore it with the old back up will the Voice Memos come along and get in to my home computer or will I be out of luck?

Feb 17, 2013 11:27 AM in response to lllaass

The new device I got to replace the iTouch is a iPad and I don't see the playlist I created with previous voice memos on it at all. Is there any way to access them on the iPad? If I erase the iPad and restore it with the old back up will the Voice Memos come along and get in to my home computer or will I be out of luck?

I was using the iCloud for my iPod and had recorded an important Voice Memo on the device. Before I was able to store it on my computer, the device stopped working. I have the data on the Cloud, how can I get that back to my iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.