Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RADIO MISSING IN ITUNES 11

I have a mac mini running Mountain Lion 10.8.2 In iTunes, the radio button does not show up anywhere. I did go to preferences and select podcast's and radio, (i checked them all) and the radio does not show up in the side bar or at the bottom as the support documents say it should. what's up or is iTunes blocking internet streaming?

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 8:17 AM

68 replies

Sep 18, 2013 12:48 PM in response to sanjampet

Having a similar issue. I updated itunes today and it reports that the latest version of iTunes is installed (11.1), but as you can see in the screenshot, there is no radio tab or button:

User uploaded file

I have checked all available options in preferences. There is only an option for "Internet Radio," not simply "Radio" as shown in sanjampet's screenshot.

Any ideas?

Sep 18, 2013 1:31 PM in response to Chris CA

I AM in the US, fresh update to 11.1, and no Radio.

In preferences, I see only the old check box for "Internet Radio," no box for "Radio." And all I see in the iTunes browser is "Internet" with the old streaming radio stations.

Of course, Virginia may have suceeded from the Union and I just didn't hear about it... it's been a busy day. 😉

Sep 18, 2013 2:57 PM in response to garrett_oreilly

I'm experiencing the same problem. My laptop iTunes app shows the "Radio" button but my Mac Mini

iTunes app only shows "Internet". I'm running iTunes version 11.1 on both devices. I didn't have to select

anything for the "Radio" button to display on my laptop iTunes.

So, does anyone know the solution? And as I remember Virginia is still part of the USA along with
Texas!

RADIO MISSING IN ITUNES 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.