350 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2013 9:02 AM by Demo
You have VoiceOver turned on.
If VoiceOver is on and you want to turn it off from the device instead of from iTunes, remember that a double-tap acts like a single tap and you need to use three fingers to scroll when VoiceOver is on:
- Press Home.
- Tap Settings. Then double-tap Settings.
- Tap General. Then double-tap General.
- Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility.
- Tap Accessibility. Then double-tap Accessibility.
- Tap VoiceOver. Then double-tap VoiceOver.
- Tap "On" next to VoiceOver. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.