Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to subscribe to a podcast and my podcast app keeps shutting down and won't let me subscribe or download

I downloaded the podcast app and subscribed to several podcasts and those worked fine. I tried subscribing to one particular podcast and every time I press subscribe, my podcast app shuts down and won't let me subscribe. I also can't download any podcasts from this podcast station either. I can listen to the podcast within the store but not within my app. I've tried restarting my phone several times, deleting and downloading the podcast app several times and other combinations of these actions and nothing works. Is this a common problem, or is there just something wrong with this particular podcast? If this is a common problem, how can I fix it? If there is something wrong with this particular podcast, how can I report it? Or how can it be fixed?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.1, Podcast is Piedmont Church

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 10:08 AM

1 reply

I'm trying to subscribe to a podcast and my podcast app keeps shutting down and won't let me subscribe or download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.