Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is my mailbox number for my voicemail??

I have tried to set up my voicemail on my iPhone4s and it continuously asks for a mailbox number. I have tried everything from 0000 to my number to the last 4 digits of my number and none of these seen to work. Does anyone know what the mailbox number is??

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2017 1:26 PM

i still don't understand how to find my voicemail box number.

6 replies

Feb 17, 2013 10:02 PM in response to Laurie1010

If you're in the U.S. and have a personal (not employer issued) iPhone, I recommend trying the 10 digit area code- telephone number combination.

Again, if that doesn't work, contact your cellular carrier. They have to enable your account for visual voicemail.

Another thing you could try (in the U.S.) is dialing your voice mail box by pressing and holding the number "1" on your telephone's keypad. See if you can get to your voicemail that way. I know AT&T in the U.S. can sense that and set up your visual voicemail from that point (if it's been properly set up on your cellular account).

What is my mailbox number for my voicemail??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.