Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to view Facebook content on my iPad (mini)

On my iPad (mini) I used to be able to see on Facebook, slide shows and movies that i had uploaded to my page. Recently (possibly since the last OS update - but not 100% certain) I can no longer play the same content. I get an error message about Java or Javascript. Someone else in the same household using the same hub can see these on her iPad but she has not loaded IOS6 (because of the map issues). I would like to able to view the content as before - can anyone advise on how I can do this please.

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 4:37 AM

1 reply

Feb 18, 2013 3:14 PM in response to mastamariner

mastamariner wrote:

I get an error message about Java or Javascript.

Those are two completely different things. There is no Java for iOS, so I doubt that could be your problem. I've not heard of anybody having JavaScript issues recently.

Someone else in the same household using the same hub can see these on her iPad but she has not loaded IOS6 (because of the map issues).

I'm under the impression that between Apple and Google Maps, all those issues have been satisfactorily resolved.

Unable to view Facebook content on my iPad (mini)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.