Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forward emails sent to apple id to hotmail

I have a @mac.com email address, but for some reason, when I didn't renew - 3 months before icloud was introduced I was advised by Mac telephone support that icloud was free so why would I bother renewing an annual subscription for a 3month use - my mac account shut down.

then suddenly on a future upgrade, it reappeared... but I can't seem to receive or send emails from it...

I still have some accounts setup with this email address - nespresso for example and old friends have it, so I wouldn't know if they were emailing me...

how can I get emails forwarded to another account without losing the Apple ID - lets face it - all my iTunes purchases are on that @mac.com id and I don't want to lose access to them... unless I can forward them as well?

thanks

Abi

iMac, iOS 6.1.1, lovely shiny new 27" with turbo

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 7:46 AM

There are no replies.

forward emails sent to apple id to hotmail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.