Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm from the Turks and Caicos Islands and i use to sign in on my ipod but now i want to log in using my mac and it wont allow me to?

and plus im not seeing my region on the location on the mac computer

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 7:33 AM

1 reply

Feb 18, 2013 8:55 AM in response to Bino649

Facetime will not work if you do not have the correct date and time set on your mac or any other device using Facetime. If you can not set the date and time automatcally, you should be able to do it manualy. It is imperitive to have your time zone set correctly. Your time zone IS available on your Mac, I suggest lining up your time zone with a known city in South America that corresponds with your location. Also, if you want to try setting your time zone automatically, you must have the wifi in your mac computer turned on to do that.

I'm from the Turks and Caicos Islands and i use to sign in on my ipod but now i want to log in using my mac and it wont allow me to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.