Wait for rev B?
Hi, all.
What's the word on rev B Intel iMacs? Are they worth waiting for, or are people generally pleased with their rev A? I know there are no certain answers to such questions, but I was just curious what iMac users here thought. I have a great promo deal for the iMac that expires soon, and I'm wondering whether to jump on it now or wait.
Also, is there an appreciable difference in iMac performance between 1.5 and 2 gigs of RAM?
Any feedback appreciated.
DPL
G4 466, iBook 1.2 Mac OS X (10.4.1)
What's the word on rev B Intel iMacs? Are they worth waiting for, or are people generally pleased with their rev A? I know there are no certain answers to such questions, but I was just curious what iMac users here thought. I have a great promo deal for the iMac that expires soon, and I'm wondering whether to jump on it now or wait.
Also, is there an appreciable difference in iMac performance between 1.5 and 2 gigs of RAM?
Any feedback appreciated.
DPL
G4 466, iBook 1.2 Mac OS X (10.4.1)
iBook G4 1.2, Mac OS X (10.4.6)