Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whenever I restore or update all of my iOS devices (iPad 1, iPod touch 4, and an iPhone 4s), I get error 3194. I don't on another computer.

In the past, I have restored and updated my devices without a glitch/bug. However, recently, after the release of iOS 6, after upgrading my iPod touch and iPhone 4S, I started getting these errors. I thought it was iTunes, so I followed this http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1925, but it did not help. Then I tried restoring my iPod on another computer and encountered no problems. So I tried restoring my iPod touch directly after restoring it on my original computer. I still got error 3194 ( and other errors that I have since forgotten).

I am on Windows 7 pro, 64 bit.

iPod touch (4th generation), Windows 7

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 5:42 PM

There are no replies.

Whenever I restore or update all of my iOS devices (iPad 1, iPod touch 4, and an iPhone 4s), I get error 3194. I don't on another computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.