Hi there, My iphone 3gs is disabled for 22 million mins and that is like couple of years(i think) and i dnt think i can do that. I have tried connecting it to Itunes but it wont let me becaise it is disabled. PLZ help!!
Copied from the article mentioned by wjosten: iOS: Wrong passcode results in red disabled screen
You may be able to reset the passcode by restoring the device.
- Connect the device to the computer with which you normally sync and open iTunes.
Note: If iTunes prompts you to enter the passcode, try another computer that you have synced with. Otherwise, go to "If you have never synced your device with iTunes", below.
- Right-click the device in the left column and select Back up.
- When the backup is complete, select Restore.
- When finished, restore from your most recent backup.
Connecting the device may result in this error message: "iTunes could not connect to the [device] because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the [device] before it can be used with iTunes."
- Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
- Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.
- While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears, release the Home button.
- iTunes should alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode. Click OK, and then click Restore to restore the device.