Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use Keychain Access in OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)?

Hi I have a MacBook Pro with OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2). I need to use the application "Keychain Access" and I can not find it. In previous versions, understand that this was an application's native OS. How can this apply to the current version of my Macbook?

I'm developing an app for iOS Keychain Access and the need for import / export of some certificates.

I appreciate the attention.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:04 AM

Click Launchpad on the dock, then Utilities or it might be titled Other, then KeyChain Access.

5 replies

Feb 20, 2013 1:10 PM in response to Schiavon

The other way is to simply type the first few names into Spotlight until it's the top hit, then press Enter.

Since you'll be using Keychain Access a lot, you might want faster access to it. Because Keychain Access is an application, once you find it you can lock it to the Dock. But what I like even better is, in Keychain Access, open the Preferences and select Show Keychain Access in Menu Bar. This means a Keychain Access menu is always available in the menu bar, and I do this because I like to choose Lock Screen before transporting my MacBook Pro or leaving it unattended.

How to use Keychain Access in OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.