Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use automator to rip all videos from DVD

I have set up a workflow in automator to extract a video from an archival DVD. However, the program is only ripping ONE file when there should be 4-5 files on there. Any ideas? I am running this process on Mountain Lion.

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 11:49 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2013 8:47 PM in response to DLSupport20

Hi guys,

A few months ago I started using a program called DVD Ripper Platinum for PC and it has been the best software for ripping and encoding to several formats. What sold me is that it is extremely easy (2-3 clicks) and it rips ALL commercial dvds (even Disney ones with the new protection).

There is a mac version of the software, but I have not used it. The only think I have observed is that is lacking some minor features that the PC version has.

Here is the link:

http://www.flash-video-soft.com/dvd-ripper-mac/

Its not free, but I can assure that if it works just like it does in the PC, its worth every penny.

I'm planning on using the PC version (since I already bought it, not buying it twice!) in a mac mountain lion running parallels 6.

Use automator to rip all videos from DVD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.