TS4215: iOS: Troubleshooting AirPlay and AirPlay MirroringLearn about iOS: Troubleshooting AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 20, 2013 1:45 PM (in response to rwood21)
Welcome to the Apple Community.
Try the following steps, check whether things are working after each step where appropriate, before trying the next.
1. Check AirPlay is turned on on the Apple TV (turn it off and on if it already is)
2. Check that both devices are on the same network (Settings > Wifi, on the mobile device and Settings > General > Network, on the Apple TV).
3. Restart the Apple TV (Settings > General > Restart).
4. Restart the Apple TV by removing ALL the cables for 30 seconds.
5. Restart your router.
6. Restart your mobile device.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 23, 2013 10:43 AM (in response to rwood21)
I have the same problem. I tried all of the above, and it hasn't solved the issue.
No airplay icon on the ipad. I can see (and use) it on the computer.....