Skip navigation

Sharing on FB, organizing by date?

282 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 6:10 AM by Ernie Stamper RSS
Zathrak Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 20, 2013 6:04 PM

I shared my photos to FB via Aperture and chose the album, however it seems to like continuing to organizing it by name, even if I organize it by date within the FB share within Aperture. Is there a good way to have it remain sorted by date and not otherwise?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 3.4GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM
  • Ernie Stamper Level 8 Level 8 (37,420 points)
    Feb 21, 2013 5:05 AM (in response to Zathrak)

Do you find the album for FB in Library list, and without opening it, right-click and choose Synchronize Album?

Ernie

• Ernie Stamper Level 8 Level 8 (37,420 points)
    Feb 21, 2013 6:10 AM (in response to Zathrak)

Thinking . . . . are any other albums (not FB) syncing differently than expected?

In FB, have any of the photos been captioned so as to sync back to Aperture to change the name?

I will need to research my own experience, again, but I am pretty sure that I have created FB albums with photos taken with more than one camera, and for which the only logical sort is by date, and that it has worked.

Ernie

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.