3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 6:10 AM by Ernie Stamper
Zathrak Level 1 (0 points)

I shared my photos to FB via Aperture and chose the album, however it seems to like continuing to organizing it by name, even if I organize it by date within the FB share within Aperture. Is there a good way to have it remain sorted by date and not otherwise?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 3.4GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM
  • Ernie Stamper Level 8 (37,545 points)

Do you find the album for FB in Library list, and without opening it, right-click and choose Synchronize Album?

Ernie

• Zathrak Level 1 (0 points)

Yes. It's as if it keeps reorganizing itself (the fb album within Aperture) by name, then automatically syncing it despite my manually syncing it when organized it by date.

• Ernie Stamper Level 8 (37,545 points)

Thinking . . . . are any other albums (not FB) syncing differently than expected?

In FB, have any of the photos been captioned so as to sync back to Aperture to change the name?

I will need to research my own experience, again, but I am pretty sure that I have created FB albums with photos taken with more than one camera, and for which the only logical sort is by date, and that it has worked.

Ernie