Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto photobook crashes during upload

Hi,

I've created and purchased a photobook through iPhoto. After paying for the photobook, the uploading begins and iPhoto crashes after two or three seconds of uploading. The amount has been deducted from my credit card, but I've not received any order confirmation or any hint as to order status in my apple account page. How can I restart the uploading? The only option seems to be to buy the photobook over. Any hints or suggestions are welcome!

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 3:52 AM

7 replies

Feb 27, 2013 9:09 AM in response to Yer_Man

Thanks for the tips, but uploading in safe mode also made iPhoto crash. Still in safe mode I reopened iPhoto and the library rebuild started automatically. Then after rebooting into normal mode I was for some reason able to upload and buy my two Large albums just fine. Except for when in safe mode I was able to save a pdf copy of the book and preview it without problems. All the pictures looked as expected in the pdf and the preview. Not really sure what I did to avoid the issue, but at least my books are on their way. Hope anyone else having this issue is able to figure out how to avoid it.

iPhoto photobook crashes during upload

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.