Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

smart cover

how I can washing my smart cover ???????

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 5:40 AM

2 replies

Oct 14, 2013 2:12 AM in response to I LIKE APPLE'S PRODUCTS

I tried once soaking it in dish washing detergent mixed with water. Left it there for an hour, then brush it with dish washing sponge. And fan dry it for 2 hours.

Surprisingly, it worked! Cover's clean and no drop in quality felt on the fabric. There used to be a big dot of coffee stain and that disappeared completely.

But, i noticed a bit of color loss on the sides where it's now whitish. My cover's red btw and been using it for 6 months now.

smart cover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.