Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone keeps rebooting after update to ios 6.1.2

Hello,

I updated my iphone 3gs to IOS 6.1.2 but now it just keeps rebooting, already tried going back in restore mode and restoring a fresh ios 6.1.2 but without result.

I only get the apple logo and after a few minutes it reboots and ends up back to the apple logo.

The phone is no longer under warranty but I would still like to keep using it, please help!!

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 7:10 AM

4 replies

Mar 7, 2013 11:59 AM in response to didimons

Same here, iphone 5 16 GB, after iOS 6.1.2 install iphone keeps rebooting.

Neighter restoring via Recovery Mode nore DFU mode helped. As soon as restoring is done, iPhone boots, stucks at the apple logo, display is non responsive, and iphone reboots after some minutes...

Without USB cable connected the iphone boots up till configuration screen, as soon as triggered slide to "configure" it stucks and doesn't respond to anything other than power & home button...

If not triggered slide to "configure" it reboots after a while by itself...

Mar 8, 2013 1:11 AM in response to didimons

finally managed to fix it, I noticed that there had been crash files created on my win 7 pc under C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\"iPhone name"

Decided to take a look in the Springboard-"date".crash file and noticed the message below:

Thermal Level: -1

Thermal Sensors: failed to load sensor values

Warning, this is done at your own risk!!

Since my iphone is no longer under warranty I decided to open up my iphone and disconnect the cables connected to the board and reconnect them. This solved the problem of my endless reboot! 🙂

Probably a connector that was no longer connected entirely

iphone keeps rebooting after update to ios 6.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.