Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make a certain type of song more frequent in a smart playlist?

Hi there,

I've created a "Radio" smart playlist that selects random from some 3 stars or more stars songs, some of less played and other but the most important thing is that in this playlist I've told it to choose from a type named "Radio Speech" that is a recording of a DJ Speech to pretend it to be a real radio with a "fake" speaker too.

The issue is that I have for example 90 songs (i've limited it) and only 10 "Radio Speech", but that's not what I wanted because I want a 1:3 rapport (1 speech, three songs in average), how can I tell him "Just add all the "Radio Speech" in my library"?

My playlist is configured in this way:

Match all the following rules:

Support type is Music

Match one of the foloowing rules:

Rating is more than XX (two stars)
Add date is between last 2 weeks

Plays are more than 30

Genre is Radio Speech

In this way he makes a gorgeous mix up let me listen to the songs that i love, the songs that i hear less and the newly added songs, but there's too low speech.

I've tred to add "Artist is Three Dog" (that is the only artist of my Radio Speech songs) but the number of speech track didon't change.

Can someone help me please?

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 9:28 AM

There are no replies.

How to make a certain type of song more frequent in a smart playlist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.