Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do You Reorder Reminders Within Lists In iCloud.com (Web)

I can drag them to other lists, but I can't seem to reorder within a list, unlike the Mac App and iOS App.

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 10:30 AM

22 replies

Jan 11, 2018 5:16 PM in response to Futurix

Among MANY areas Apple has been more and more disappointing. They are truly becoming a city company. I recently upgraded to a BRAND NEW custom built iMac .... & I have had nothing but frustration and problems with transferring everything over from the 8 year old iMac right next to it. I've lost 100's of songs, 100's of podcast interviews I will never be able to replace, the list goes on & on & on.

Apple has officially lost my 25 years of being a loyal customer. They promise one thing, then take my money and they do not produce what they advertised. I watch the CEO and all the rest of his rich partners say, "it just works" at every single meeting .... BUT IT DOES NOT JUST WORK!!!!!

I plugged in the new iMac on Jan 1st .... & I still can't get iTunes to work properly ... and that is after almost 22 hours of phone help from an advanced tech.

Feb 22, 2013 9:44 AM in response to SaltSeaShark

This does not seem to work on a Windows 7 computer running Internet Explorer 9.

My enhancement request would be that you would add an "Edit" button at the top of the list, (Just like the iPad app).

User uploaded file

When you press the "Edit" button you get the slider icons that allow you to move things up and down the list to reorder them.

User uploaded file

This is how you reorder lists on icloud.com/#reminders, why can't we have the same fature for each reminder list?

Thanks,

Dave

How Do You Reorder Reminders Within Lists In iCloud.com (Web)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.