Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

set pick finger in Logic 9?

Does anyone know what this does? Set Pick Finger P Set Pick Finger I Set Pick Finger M Set Pick Finger A Set Pick Finger C. It's an assignable keycommand in Logic but I can't find anything on it anywhere on the net. Please Help

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 12:47 AM

sonicshadows wrote:

Does anyone know what this does? Set Pick Finger P Set Pick Finger I Set Pick Finger M Set Pick Finger A Set Pick Finger C. It's an assignable keycommand in Logic but I can't find anything on it anywhere on the net. Please Help

That is for the Notation part of Logic, specifically the right hand fingering notation for guitar. Mainly for classical guitar but could be used for any style where the right hand fingers are used instead of a pick.

PIMA P=Thumb, I=Index finger, M=Middle finger, A=Ring finger

Oh.. and C=(the rarely used) little finger.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2013 12:47 AM in response to sonicshadows

sonicshadows wrote:

That is for the Notation part of Logic, specifically the right hand fingering notation for guitar. Mainly for classical guitar but could be used for any style where the right hand fingers are used instead of a pick.

PIMA P=Thumb, I=Index finger, M=Middle finger, A=Ring finger

Oh.. and C=(the rarely used) little finger.

set pick finger in Logic 9?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.