215 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2013 2:03 AM by Tesserax
You would enable wireless encryption on your Time Capsule (TC) by using the AirPort Utility.
- AirPort Utility > Select your TC, and then, click on Manual Setup.
- Click on the Wireless tab.
- Select the wireless security type by clicking on the drop-down arrow at the right end of the "Wireless Security:" option. I would recommend using WPA2 Personal.
- Enter the desired password in the Wireless Password textbox.
- Repeat the password in the Verify Password textbox.
- Click on the Update button to write the updated information to the TC and allow it time to restart.