Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kurzbefehle funktionieren nur sporadisch

Ich habe festgestellt das die kurz Befehle nur sporadisch funktionieren mal gehen Sie dann gehen sie wieder nicht.

Ich habe schon alle üblichen Fehlerbehebung s Methoden für Softwarefehler ausprobiert keines bringt eine Besserung, Von daher bin ich mir sicher das es ein Softwarefehler ist, Der von Apple behoben werden muss.

Hat noch jemand diese Probleme? Weil ich kann mir nicht vorstellen dass ich damit alleine bin, Es sei denn ich bin der einzige der kurz Befehle wirklich nutzt 😝

Mit freundlichen Grüßen und Danke für jede Hilfe Maxxe

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 3:03 AM

4 replies

Feb 23, 2013 3:27 AM in response to 777Apple777

Here is a screenshot of my "Kurzbefehle" ...

If the short commands is not working out of the blue once again the only thing that can resolve this by visiting the below commands in the Settings menu shortly

And I think this is really a roundabout way of not wanted

Sorry my english is always not so good.

Thanks!

P.S.write errors or grammar errors are from google translate 😉

User uploaded file

Feb 23, 2013 3:33 AM in response to MaxxeMS

Hi Maxxe,

Ok i found this fix for the Iphone. I know its a long way around but it seems to work.

Dont worry about the translate, thats half the fun of it 🙂

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

How to fix the keyboard shortcuts not working on iOS 6?

There are a few solutions that I will list in order of simplicity. Note that the one that fixed my problem is the first listed below:

• Reboot your device
  • Create a new shortcut
  • Delete a shortcut and create it again
  • Restore your device

As you can see, those are pretty simple fixes, except maybe for the restore which can be a lengthy operation, depending on how much you have stored on your device.

Kurzbefehle funktionieren nur sporadisch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.