Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bulk texting on the 4s or ipad for business

I have a 'new' ipad and an iphone 4s. I have unlimited texts on my iphone.I would like to use these to be able to send bulk texts to a variety of different customers. We have maybe 4 catorgories of customers and I would like to be able to set up groups so that I can send different messages to each group.

I have downloaded an app 'bulksms' but you have to pay for the texts. Is there a way I can use the unlimited texts that I pay for. I am only talking about a couple of hundred texts a month - less than the amount many people use for personal!

Many Thanks for any help

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.1, also have new ipad

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 5:19 AM

You can setup your own groups by copying to the Notes app, then turn off MMS when you want to bulk SMS & copy the individual groups to the send to box & hit send.

8 replies

Feb 23, 2013 6:11 AM in response to wjosten

Does it matter whether it is mms or sms? Would both be free on an unlimited plan do you think? Unlikely I would need to send pictures etc, but would be nice to have the option.

So, type out all the numbers in notes then copy accross the groups I need for each text. That is a great idea. Thank you so much for replying!

bulk texting on the 4s or ipad for business

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.