Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5 stuck in recovery mode error 1603/4

received apple update on iphone, clicked ok and phone switched of and asked to connect to itunes,conncected to itunes and stated phone in recovery mode and to restore phone but every time i do this it just says it cant do it and gives error code 1604 or 1603. I have tried all the methods given, restarting pc, using other usb port etc, i have a new laptop so cant see that being the issue but now my iphone just remains on the screen showing plug it to itunes.

been to vodafone shop and they said cant help go genie bar, no appointments for 5 days so just seeing if i can fix this before then myself, any advice? or is phone a gonner? seen other comments and appple just replaced the phone and lost everything on the phone.

cant even bring up my backup on itunes, cant get past the recovery screen, so does that mean i have lost everything?

thanks any advice appreciated.

iPhone 5

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 7:13 AM

There are no replies.

iphone 5 stuck in recovery mode error 1603/4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.