Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export loop selection?

HI,

I'm learning to sample with Logic. If I have an audio track on the time line and I hone in on the part I want by using the loop markers (green bar) can I then bounce or export that loop?

I know I have the scissors tool but I don't find that exact enough. I know I can drag the clip boundaries in the loop points, but I would like to keep the original clip as is.

I'm coming from a FCP background and would in this case place in and out markers on my clip and 'export selection'.

Thanks

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 4:46 PM

2 replies

Feb 25, 2013 1:25 AM in response to double_ohh7

Set the cycle, solo the track and bounce. That's all.

double_ohh7 wrote:

I know I have the scissors tool but I don't find that exact enough.

The scissors ARE exact enough. The Snap value determines its' accuracy. The rest is horizontal zooming.

http://documentation.apple.com/en/logicpro/usermanual/index.html#chapter=13%26se ction=2%26tasks=true

In fact, all Logics' tools are equally exact, not one is more exact than any other. Logic was not written by Orwell.

Export loop selection?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.