Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing problems with new iOS 6.1.2 update!

My itunes won't sync new downloaded music to my ipod touch after iOS 6.1.2 update. It even took 400+ songs out of my itunes library, but those songs original 800+ songs are still on my ipod, and stay there no matter how many times i sync to my library. they just won't sync together. please help me! i've already restored my ipod and i don't know what else to do. oh and i'm on an imac.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.2, 62 GB

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 9:08 PM

I actually figured this out! I changed my settings for syncing, I had to manually select what I wanted synced. This update threw my whole music life out of whack hahaha.

BUT.

I am still missing over half of my 800 songs in my itunes library. and after manually selecting from what i had in my itunes library, i lost over 400 songs. gone. they aren't in my library OR my ipod anymore. ):

Message was edited by: loveisacolor

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2013 9:08 PM in response to loveisacolor

I actually figured this out! I changed my settings for syncing, I had to manually select what I wanted synced. This update threw my whole music life out of whack hahaha.

BUT.

I am still missing over half of my 800 songs in my itunes library. and after manually selecting from what i had in my itunes library, i lost over 400 songs. gone. they aren't in my library OR my ipod anymore. ):

Message was edited by: loveisacolor

Syncing problems with new iOS 6.1.2 update!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.