Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signal problems. iOS 6.1.2

Most of the time I don't have signal since I upgraded to 6.1.2. I thought it will get better, but it got worse!! Please fix this! It's really annoying!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 9:22 PM

14 replies

Feb 24, 2013 3:01 AM in response to gailmagno25

I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 5 here in Houston Texas. After updating my phone to 6.1.2 the signal is HORRIBLE! Before this update I was not experiencing this issue! Also the battery is draining excessively fast now. In places I normally get a great signal now its constantly searching for a connection. Apple needs to address this immediately! Totally NOT COOL! I wish I never updated my iPhone 5 to 6.1.2. SMH

Feb 26, 2013 8:57 AM in response to gailmagno25

I have the same issue since I upgraded my iPhone 4S from 6.1.1 to 6.1.2. First I thought after I upgrade my iOS my network coverage and my wifi will be running normal but it all still the same like before which is iOS 6.1.1...it always shown "no service" or my wifi signal gone even I'm beside my house wifi router(NONSENSE!!!)...Apple please repair your iOS properly before publish it for a new upgrade...I'm starting to thinking bout changing my iPhone to Android since Apple getting worse...

Feb 26, 2013 9:29 AM in response to gailmagno25

Well, I am glad that others are having this problem as well. I have horrible signal, and my battery does not lastfor a full day. With the 6.1.1 it was great. Apple, I really hope you fix things with your next upgrade. You seem to be rushing out ios's in order to beat and stay in front of the jailbreak crowd, but you are about to lose a person like me that is not even interested in jailbreaking. It all started with your stupid map app, and has continued with pp ios updates to "fix" issues that seem to be made worse. What's the deal, are you trying to make Steve Jobs roll over in his grave? Well guess what, mission accomplished. If the next one does not solve my problems I wm more than likely selling my iphone to some one who thinks they are great and buy an android phone. I sure don't want my daughter to be right about this, and neither do you. Issues are poor signal strength, and battery won't last for barely half a day, please fix this, I did not pay for this much for this thing to be this agravating.

Feb 27, 2013 2:07 PM in response to gailmagno25

I had the same issue with iPad and iPhone 5 sitting next to eachother. iPhone would get an LTE signal where the iPad would not. I had powered off the iPhone right after the upgrade and had not done so with the iPad. I powered them off and up and iPad instantly found the LTE were previously it was only entering 3G. Worked for me....not sure if it will help your specific situation.

May 13, 2013 4:29 AM in response to gailmagno25

Having Signalproblems over months with my 4s and not willing to take that any longer, i now have another refurbished 4s per Apple express replacement. This is working flawless with 6.1.3. I first thought, that the Hardware is working 100% or not at all. But this is not nessesarily the case. My old 4s had just poor Signal reception. So hardware is possibly a hiddem problem.

Signal problems. iOS 6.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.