Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Нажимаю любое приложение в App Store, появляется на весь экран - Слишком много переадресовок HTTP, что делать? iPhone 4

Привет всем! Подскажите может кто сталкивался с такой проблемой. Захожу в App Store, нажимаю на любое приложение чтобы открыть его, а мне на весь экран пишет - Слишком много переадресовок HTTP, что делать? iPhone 4

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 12:01 AM

5 replies

Mar 10, 2013 9:12 AM in response to Ричард

Hello. My problem is the same, but I have 3GS and iOS 6.1.2 installed.

I can't download and install anything from the Appstore in 8 cases of 10. There comes the message <<Too much HTTP forwardings>>.

The English version of that error-message may be not the same like my translation version (I have it in Russian).

Wish a quick answer and sollution. Thank you.

Mar 22, 2013 10:39 PM in response to Ричард

Hello.

Yesterday, I updated my iPhone 4 with 5.0.1 to latest iOS and get similar problem:

User uploaded file

Are anyone from Apple tried to solve this problem?

All I found in the Internet:

1) make hard reset (Lock+Home for 5 seconds) while message on the screen

2) change time settings to manual (Settings->General->Date&Time Automatically OFF)

3) change type of appstore account to USA and back to Russian

Nothing works!

So, this fact is very sad, and I want to have solution as fast, as possible.

Thanks.

Apr 12, 2013 3:33 AM in response to Vadimbhai

Hello, Vadimbhai 🙂

I solved this problem with exiting from ITunes and checking in again. Go to Settings -> iTunes and App Store -> click on your Apple ID and then Exit. After that check in again. Now no problems.

А теперь по-русски. Чтобы решить эту проблему попробуй выйти из учетной записи iTunes в меню Настройки -> iTunes и App Store -> далее щелкни по своей учетной записи и выбери "выход". Далее выполни вход. Проблема должна быть решена.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.2

Нажимаю любое приложение в App Store, появляется на весь экран - Слишком много переадресовок HTTP, что делать? iPhone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.