Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you have problems with your sleep button on white iPhone 5?

I got my iPhone 5 on Nov. 2nd. Since then Im in love with it. But in January something started to bug me. It was the sleep button which wasn't that much responsive. Even though i am holding on to it it was not functioning. My phone could't get turned off, i had to aait for my battery to die. So i got it changed. I waited for 25 days to get my new phone. Now, im with the new one from yesterday. But to tell you the truth, it feels like January and i feel like this sleep button will go bad soon. And the phone is just a day old! I haven't ever dropped it. Its always in its bumper case with protector stickers onfront and back and i always take good care of my devices

iPhone 5, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 12:37 AM

5 replies

Feb 24, 2013 12:53 AM in response to modular747

the problem is that I have already done that once. I waited for the current phone i have for 25 days to get it changed. I had to use my old 3GS meanwhile. I dont want to do it again. Also, the people from the store would probably think that I do something on purpose and my sleep button is fine, it's just me who breaks it.
Right now, to be exact - it's not broken yet. But I can tell that it's really soft compared to my girlfriend's Black iPhone 5 which is kind of hard to press while mine is kind of hollow. Her's is kind of projecting. This is what happened with my sleed button right before I went to the store for the first time because first it wasn't that bad but I knew something was wrong, then **** happened. So yeah.

Do you have problems with your sleep button on white iPhone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.