Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5 battery percentage is constantly stuck on 100%. I've had it for about two weeks and it has never changed which means I have no clue how much battery life I have until it randomly switches off on me. What do I do to fix this?

I'm running on the latest software btw. Anyone know how to fix this, I tried downloading a battery app so I had some sort of idea on how much battery life I have remaining but they don't seem to work either because they too are constantly showing 100% or 0%

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 11:40 PM

1 reply

My iPhone 5 battery percentage is constantly stuck on 100%. I've had it for about two weeks and it has never changed which means I have no clue how much battery life I have until it randomly switches off on me. What do I do to fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.