Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Network issue in iPhone 4 on iOS 6, iOS6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2, iOS 6.1, iOS 6.1.1 and iOS6.1.2

Hello,

Ever since I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS 6 last year. I am having network issues.

I have been monitoring my wife's android phone whenever I have a network issue on my phone (Both of us use the same provider and the same voice + data plan). The android phone has never had any network issues.

This rules out any issue with the provider and/or network issues.

Sometimes its the cellular data that does not connect or sometimes it doesnt connect to the network at all. I will have to do a cold start to get the phone up and use.

I expected this to be solved in all the subsequest fixes that were released. I am disappointed even with the iOS 6.1.2, the problem still persists.

By phone was superb when i was using it with iOS5. This iOS6 is a big disappointment.

The problem is even more when I am indoor. When everyone around have proper network on their phone, I read "NO SERVICE" on my phone.

My patience is running out now. I have been waiting for the past 5 months (a loyal apple fan) and I think I have to now take a decision. I cant make basic phone calls when I want and its really irritating when I see NO SERVICE when I want to make the call. Most of the time I end up switching the AIRPLANE MODE ON and then OFF to get the network again.

Sometimes the call drops and network goes off if I answer or make a call when my CELLULAR DATA is on (2G or 3G) or on Wifi.

Is there any solution to it?

Ajay.

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 6:25 AM

1 reply

Network issue in iPhone 4 on iOS 6, iOS6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2, iOS 6.1, iOS 6.1.1 and iOS6.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.