Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sending videos

Can I take a video on my ipad and then send it to a friend using my desktop? I would like to be ble to send the whole video at once. Can I do that using my desktop or is there a way to do it using the ipad alone?

Do my videos photostream onto the Mac?

Thank you,

Karen

iPad 2, Windows XP

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 5:48 AM

1 reply

Feb 24, 2013 6:03 AM in response to woofnh

Unless your video is very short you're going to find that all videos are way too large to e-mail. Most mails cap at a few megabytes and videos can be hundreds of megs.

Your best bet would be to upload those videos from your iPad or sync then off, then use your desktop to upload it to a service like youtube or other online sharing service. (On youtube you can designate videos to be 'unlisted' so that only those with links can see them if there's a need)

You can also look into things like dropbox where you upload it off your iPad then download into your computer or share the raw footage with your friends that way.

sending videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.