Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 Replacement question

Hello! I have a question about replacing my iPhone and I figured this would be the best place...

So I bought an iPhone 4 in January of 2012, fast forward a year and I dropped the phone and ran it over on accident. The phone works perfectly, makes calls, sends texts, plays music, connects to the internet. Everything is fine with the phone except the glass on the front and back is completely shattered (and I think the camera lens is shattered as well). I heard that Appple replaces iPhones for $200 (or less for older ones), so I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether or not they would replace mine? I don't have applecare, and although the glass shattered a month or two ago, I've put off replacing it as I've been busy and it's now past the one year warranty...

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

iPhone 4

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 10:40 AM

5 replies

iPhone 4 Replacement question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.