Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movies in the cloud not working

Hi,

So... on and off today, the movies we've purchased from the iTunes store but left in iCloud are unplayable.

Actually, for a moment there they also disappeared. I did find a way to get them back. First, I had to go under the "View" menu in iTunes and "hide" and then "show" the movies again. Otherwise, there was no option in preferences to "show purchased videos..." in the iTunes preferences. That alone seems like a bug (if I didn't go through the view menu stuff, the preference choice to show purchased videos just wasn't there).

But now, I go into iTunes and I have to keep going in to preferences to RE-select to show purchased videos, otherwise I can't see the movies in the cloud. This is messed up. On our Mini, I can see them but they have no icon in itunes and when I try to push play they stall at zero. This is only the videos parked in the cloud that I'm talking about. And yes, the internet connection is working otherwise.

Has anybody else had a similar experience... and if yes, what to do?

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 3:19 PM

There are no replies.

Movies in the cloud not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.