Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

syncing iphone (icloud) contacts to google contacts

Good day, everyone.

I've followed the steps here (which are the same as the Apple.com version of this article): http://support.Google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2753077. Unfortunately, I do not see any contacts transferring from my device to my Google contacts. I'll reiterate that I've followed the directions in the support article to a "T." I've set the Google contacts account on my iphone as the default for contacts, and yet still no transference. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions as to what might be wrong? I see that the set up procedure for this works for many others.

iPhone 4

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 4:53 PM

There are no replies.

syncing iphone (icloud) contacts to google contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.