Skip navigation

error in user parameter list

472 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2013 10:31 PM by km174 RSS
hotammer Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 24, 2013 6:48 PM

i cannot export a movie or finalize or publish to youtube or facebook.  the error i recieve is "error in user parameter list"  please help.

iMovie (iOS), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
  • greenblue1144 Level 2 Level 2 (155 points)
    Feb 24, 2013 7:18 PM (in response to hotammer)

Another poster says this works for this problem.

"

I tried everything above and in other posts and nothing worked.

All I did was opened the problem project and hit select all and copied all the clips.

Then I went back and started a new project so I wasnt messing with my good copy. Paste your clips. (you will only have your video clips and not any audio.)

At this point just start from one end or the other and delete one clip at a time and try to export.

You should keep getting the error until suddenly it works.

At that point you know the clip you just deleted was the problem clip.

Go back to you original project, find the problem clip, give it the boot and replace it with a nice fresh one.

Export or share and take a deep breath."

• km174 Calculating status...
    Jun 12, 2013 10:31 PM (in response to greenblue1144)

I don't know if you're still 'out there' but I just read this, and I can't do the above, because the 'error' thing doesn't come up until HOURS later-there's 81 clips in the 1:59 movie-I'd be here until Christmas trying to find the problem clip. Am I missing something in above instructions?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.