Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP!!!(Disk is too slow or System Overload. (-10010) The Sudden Motion Sensor may have parked the hard drive head, or the disk performance is not sufficient to read or write all audio tracks, or the system was not able to process all data in time.)

I keep getting this message every couple seconds when I play back my tracks. Or after I have recorded one track and try to then record my vocal it keeps popping up and stopping the recording so I can never record anything. So annoying because I do not know much about computers and I am not sure how to fix this. I payed all this money for a recording software and it dosen't work! LOL please help me 🙂

Thanks Bre

Disk is too slow or System Overload.

(-10010)

The Sudden Motion Sensor may have parked the hard drive head, or the disk performance is not sufficient to read or write all audio tracks, or the system was not able to process all data in time.

Logic Pro

Posted on Feb 25, 2013 8:06 AM

3 replies

Feb 25, 2013 6:46 PM in response to newcomerbreanna

This happened to me due to loud extra heavy Bass amp! Look up how to turn off the SMS (Sudden Motion Sensor). This Sensor is one of the benefits that you did pay all the money for - I'm not sure what equipment you have, but if your MacBook falls, the hard drive will automatically turn off to protect it- much like the way the accellerometer works to turn the steering wheel in your iPad ! If you can't find how to turn it off again, I'll take a look and post it, but I'm pretty sure I found it here!

HELP!!!(Disk is too slow or System Overload. (-10010) The Sudden Motion Sensor may have parked the hard drive head, or the disk performance is not sufficient to read or write all audio tracks, or the system was not able to process all data in time.)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.