Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture OSStatus error -1. How do I sort it?

I keep having Aperture freezing up on me saying User uploaded file I don't want to stop the facebook connection if possible but I can not clear this error and when I click ok it just reappears sometimes for a couple of dozen times sometimes hundreds and I can not use Aperture while the message is there. I have this problem on my desktop but, so far not on my laptop. Any ideas how to get rid of it? Thanks.

Posted on Feb 25, 2013 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2013 12:49 PM

The OSStatus error -1 may indicate a network problem, even if your internet is working fine now. You may see these alert boxes, if Aperture cannot connect to Flickr or Facebook, when it awakes from sleep.

I'd disable the option "Automatically check for newly published albums" in the "Web" preferences of Aperture.

This will prevent Aperture from trying to connect to Facebook, each time it wakes up.

Regards

Léonie

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2013 12:49 PM in response to akadingbat

The OSStatus error -1 may indicate a network problem, even if your internet is working fine now. You may see these alert boxes, if Aperture cannot connect to Flickr or Facebook, when it awakes from sleep.

I'd disable the option "Automatically check for newly published albums" in the "Web" preferences of Aperture.

This will prevent Aperture from trying to connect to Facebook, each time it wakes up.

Regards

Léonie

Aperture OSStatus error -1. How do I sort it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.