Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro will not charge

My MacBook Pro is failing to charge. The computer does not say "not charging" and the magsafe light will not turn on. The SMC has been reset multiple times and I have already given it to the apple store twice to repair it and the issue has not been fixed. Any charger that is used with it will work for a time, usually until it is unplugged, then it will stop working again. My charger works when it is used on other computers. I don't know what to try next.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 25, 2013 1:36 PM

1 reply

Feb 25, 2013 1:48 PM in response to Crunchbite72

Crunchbite72 wrote:

I have already given it to the apple store twice to repair it and the issue has not been fixed.

I don't know what to try next.

I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that you took your MBP in for repairs twice & the repair techs returned it to you w/o an explanation twice!!!! What was the repair techs reasoning for not being able to fix it? No offer of a replacement? Which model MBP do you have?

Strongly suggest that you call Customer Relations (800) 767-2775and explain the situation to them. CR cuts through all the read tape. See what they can do for you. There is nothing anyone here can do for you since you state Apple did not fix your problem. We are just end users like yourself.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro will not charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.