Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to invert L/R stereo on a single track (I want the click on the Left, not the Right)?

Is there a way to invert L/R stereo on a single track (I want the click on the Left, not the Right)?

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7; 16 GB DDR3

Posted on Feb 25, 2013 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2013 2:45 AM

You can't reverse the channels in GB - share the track's audio to your desktop and use an audio editor to reverse left and right. Or wear your headphones the other way round. 🙂

2 replies

Feb 26, 2013 8:59 AM in response to Christoph Drösser

Thanks Christoph ;-) I'm working on preparing a customized click track video accompaniment to be used with live instruments and choir. On the narration underscore music, the click is on the left. On the choral song, the click is on the right (long story). I needed them to be the same so our band doesn't have to switch settings on their Aviom monitors in between. But...you gave me an idea. And for that, I thank you, my friend!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.