Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently picked up used CME VX80 keyboard controller to do the garage band piano lessons on. It doesn't seem to sinc very well with the garage band software. I have to hard boot the keyboard to factory settings each time I want to play it. Any tips?

I recently picked up used CME VX80 keyboard controller to do the garage band piano lessons on. It doesn't seem to sinc very well with the garage band software. I have to hard boot the keyboard to factory settings each time I want to play it. Any tips on making this more automatic? The CME manual isn't very helpful. thanks.

Posted on Feb 25, 2013 7:06 PM

2 replies

May 13, 2013 8:55 PM in response to Pianomanwannabe

I have a VX80. I use it with Mountan Lion 10.8.3. Seems to work just fine, however the company is the worst ever with NO SUPPORT FOR ANYTHING. CANCELLED FORUM (DUE TO SO MANY COMPLIANTS), AND NO UPDATES. THEY REALLY ARE THE MOST HORRIBLE COMPANY I'VE EVER HEARD OF.

The keybaord has a great feel, but If you can get rid of the keyboard, DO SO!!!

P.S.

Mine seems to work just fine, but there will never be updates or support for the VX80 keyboard. I must say I love the action of the VX80. What a great concept... BUT REALLY REALLY BAD COMPANY... or should I say... NO EXISTANT COMPANY.

I recently picked up used CME VX80 keyboard controller to do the garage band piano lessons on. It doesn't seem to sinc very well with the garage band software. I have to hard boot the keyboard to factory settings each time I want to play it. Any tips?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.