Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto's music- legal question

Hi Guys,

Just wondering If I can use iPhoto's music in professional Slideshows for Clients- obviously when using iPhoto to put together the slideshows : )?

The reason I ask is there isn't alot of royalty free music our 'there' that sounds decent.

Could you please advise me if I can use the default iPhoto music in slide shows for clients?

BTW, I convert Slides to Digital Images- then clients have the option to get them onto a slide show.

Cheers,

Ashley

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), iPhoto's music- legal question

Posted on Feb 25, 2013 11:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2013 12:32 AM

For Clients? No. These tracks are licenced for 'personal use' not professional...

7 replies

Feb 26, 2013 12:39 AM in response to Yer_Man

Sorry, I am not used to these Apple Discussions etc.

I couldnt find a button to say "This solved my question".. so i found one on my reply... thinking it would be relative to you.

Now, i dont know how to remove it..

Sorry bout that,

Looks like I solved my own problem... lol

And... I can create slideshows for commercial(clients) use right?- just without music yeah?

Cheers again!

Feb 26, 2013 1:36 AM in response to imacash

DOn't worry about the green star, it's not important. Yes you can make a slideshow any time for any purpose. The only issues are the content - and you or your cliet own the photos, the issue is the music. In the real world, as long as these were not being uploaded to the web anywhere, it might not really be noticed. Just saying.

iPhoto's music- legal question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.