Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my songs from from iTunes Match are gone; how can get them back?

I signed up for iTunes Match a couple of days ago, from my PC. All my songs were uploaded to the cloud. I then turned on iTunes Match on my iPad and it was working fine. Today however, when I tap music on my iPad, all my songs are now gone. The only message is: "No Music". How can I get iTunes Match to work again on my iPad?

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 3:10 AM

Never mind, I found my problem.... Turns out I had done a search for an artist in iTunes, then when I clicked on playlist nothing was showing up so I thought everything was gone. But when I backed out of my artist search (by backspacing over the letters in the search box), all my other songs and artist came back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2013 3:10 AM in response to jamesdheller

Never mind, I found my problem.... Turns out I had done a search for an artist in iTunes, then when I clicked on playlist nothing was showing up so I thought everything was gone. But when I backed out of my artist search (by backspacing over the letters in the search box), all my other songs and artist came back.

All my songs from from iTunes Match are gone; how can get them back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.