Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download/save bank statement using iPad to import into Homebudget app?

As subject states safari keeps opening my banks ms money or QIF document within the web browser. Is there another app or a way to get this to work? I'm trying to import the file into my Homebudget app. Please keep in mind I don't own a computer as my iPad is my primary device. I appreciate your help.

Joe

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 6:04 AM

2 replies

Feb 27, 2013 8:52 AM in response to JimHdk

Sorry about that...it's PSECU. Their app doesn't have a download function for statements. I have to go through the mobile access site via safari to view the download option. They got back to me and misunderstood my question as the reply had steps for direct connect for quicken. The homebudget app I have for my ipad offers direct connect but doesn't have PSECU as an option. That's why I was looking to import my statements into the app. Hope this helps clarify my current dilemma. Thanks again for any replies to try and help me out.

How can I download/save bank statement using iPad to import into Homebudget app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.