Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't find app script folder

I am trying to get some scripts working with OmniFocus on my Mac. The directions for installing these are to place them inside the specific app folder that sits in this directory: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniFocus.

I noticed that my user library does have the scripts folder but it does not have an applications folder inside it. I also noticed that my user library has a different folder in it called Application Scripts that seems to hold some scripts for Apple Mail that are working.

I'm lost on what to do next. Do I simply create an Applications and OmniFocus folders and then somehow make sure OmniFocus knows where to find it? Or, should I be working with the Application Scripts folder that sits above the Scripts folder in my directory?

…very confused.

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 7:41 AM

2 replies

Feb 27, 2013 8:00 AM in response to leroydouglas

taking that route tells me "the folder can't be found." I should also mention that I am running my OS on an SSD and my userfolder sits on the original internal hard drive.

I installed the SSD via these directions: http://macintoshhowto.com/hardware/how-to-speed-up-your-mac-with-a-ssd-drive.htm l, but I'm wondering if I have messed up a fundamental process here as well now.

can't find app script folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.